The Evalee C. Schwarz Charitable Trust for
Education was created under the Will of Evalee C. Schwarz
to provide interest-free loans to undergraduate and graduate students
who demonstrate exceptional academic performance and significant
financial need. High school seniors may also apply.
Students seeking to qualify for a loan from the Evalee C. Schwarz
Charitable Trust for Education must:
- Be a U.S. citizen at the time of application.
- Qualify for financial need in the form of government grants.
(Please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
The FAFSA can be obtained by using the link listed below.)
- Be enrolled in a school in the state in which the student resides.
- Demonstrate an outstanding combination of class rank and standardized
test scores. Test scores must be in the top 15% of nation-wide
- Not be seeking a law degree.
Dates and Deadlines:
April 10, 2018: Application postmark deadline.
June, 2018: Loan Committee Annual Meeting. Applicants will be notified